The garum of the ancient Romans, newly interpreted and refined. A taste highlight that is particularly suitable for sauces. Use this Garum like an olive oil. It is perfect to marinate and fry with it.
This garum is so much more than a fish fillet. We use fish cuttings that are ideal for garum production. Since the South Tyrol has no access to the sea, our suppliers are producers from the Veneto region.
- 100% natural ingredients
- No additives
- Minimum shelf life of 2 years
- Store like olive oil in the kitchen
- Bottle capacity sample size: 250ml
- Bottle capacity everyday size: 1 litre
- Please note, bottle shape may vary
- Taste is our top priority
- All ingredients are of high quality
- We only use by-products or food which would not be further processed otherwise
- Our products are 100% natural
- We do not use any additives
- We currently ship to the EU, UK, US, Canada and Switzerland.
- Shipping costs will vary based on your location.
- Use the shipping calculator at checkout to see the shipping rates available to you.
- All shipments will be sent from Italy.
- Please note, shipping continues on December 10th.
- Please be aware that customs and import duties may be applied your order
- Due to the perishable nature of food products, we cannot process returns or refunds for garums.
- For any damaged or incorrect items,please email firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days of receiving your product and we’ll find a solution.